Asia Pacific Scholarship Consortium announces scholarships for Masters Level Study.
The Asia Pacific Scholarship Consortium APSC supports students from Burma, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand to pursue Masters level studies in Hong Kong, the Philippines, Thailand, and Malaysia. This program aims to build the civil society capacity of emerging leaders and activists in SE Asia. This is a fabulous opportunity for graduate level education and to become part of a dynamic and active professional alumni network in Southeast Asia.
DEADLINE November 15, 2012
Scholarship Announcement for Masters Level Study
Asia Pacific Scholarship Consortium
Eligible Counties: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand
Deadline: November 15, 2012
Submit Applications to: email@example.com
APSC is a fully funded scholarship opportunity for students from Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand to pursue Masters level studies in Hong Kong, the Philippines, Thailand, and Malaysia. APSC aims to support individuals who demonstrate both academic and professional excellence and potential to become leaders in the following fields:
• Community Health
• Humanities & Social Sciences
• Policy, Law & Administration
• Social Work
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS Applicants must:
• Hold an undergraduate degree at the time of application deadline with an excellent academic record;
• Be a citizen of and currently living in home country (Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand or Lao PDR);
• Have experience working in at least one of the fields listed above in home country;
• Be proficient in English;
• Be committed to returning to home country after completion of the program to continue work and impart knowledge gained during studies.
Please see the attached overview and application for full details or visit: http://apsconsortium.org/
On October 12, our website address will change to www.opensocietyfoundations.org. Our email addresses will also change and follow this format:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please update your address books and whitelists accordingly.